View: 1216|Reply: 0

How Was industry email list The 1st Conference

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2022-04-10 05:04:42
| Show all posts |Read mode
Last May, the  1st Conference on the Presentation industry email list and Recognition of Final Degree and Master's Thesis in Arts and Humanities Studies took place . Thank you very much for your industry email list participation and interest, we would like to share with you a set of videos-summary of the event for those of you who were unable industry email list to attend. We will repeat next year! You are all invited. - Lecture: Chinese Emigration to America, by Evelyn Hu-DéHart, Professor of American Studies at Brown University Evelyn Hu-DéHart — Brown University Professora d’història i directora del Center for the Study of Race and Ethnicity in America a la Brown University. Es va incorporar a la Brown University des de la University of industry email list Colorado, a Boulder, on va ser presidenta del Department of Ethnic Studies

i directora del Center for Studies of Ethnicity and Race industry email list in America. He has also taught at City University of New York, New York University, Washington University industry email list in St. Louis, the University of Arizona and the University of Michigan, as well as teaching at universities and research institutes in Mexico, Peru, Cuba, France, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and China. - Presentation of the Final Degree / Master's Thesis in Arts and Humanities Studies at the UOC “Yes… But now, what are you going to do here? Narrative strategies for shaping immigration, otherness and subalternity in La pell de la frontera, by Francesc Serés ”, TFG directed by Dra. Teresa Iribarren Roger Prims i Vila  - Degree in Catalan Language and Literature Roger Prims i Vila holds a degree in Catalan

Language and Literature from the UOC. He had industry email list previously explored the path of history, and is a DEA at the UAB, with a work on the National Front of Catalonia in the fifties of the twentieth industry email list century. His Final Degree Project is entitled “Yes… But now, what are you going to do here? Narrative strategies for shaping immigration, otherness and subalternity in La pell de la frontera, by Francesc Serés », and aims to address the literature of the migratory phenomenon within the framework of the Catalan literary system based on the analysis of 'this work. "The distribution of Laietània wine industry email list on the island of Menorca", TFM directed by Dr. Oriol Olesti Cristina

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|ICCSYS

2022-07-01 10:03 AM GMT+2 , Processed in 0.048185 sec., 12 queries .